1st July 2017 Upcoming Changes
Subclass 186 ENS - Subclass 187 RSMS
1ST JULY 2017
The following changes will occur on 1 July 2017:
1. The STSOL will be reviewed based on advice from the Department of Employment.
2. The MLTSSL will be revised based on outcomes from the Department of Education and Training’s 2017-18 SOL review.
3. A requirement of Competent English an IELTS (score of 6 in each component) for both direct entry and transitional streams
4. An upper age limit of 45 (at the time of application) will apply to Direct Entry stream applicants.
5. An upper age limit of 50 (at the time of application) will continue to apply to Temporary Residence Transition stream applicants.
6. “3 year work experience requirement” for Direct Entry applicants will not be introduced until March 2018.