Skill Select Only Application

In order to apply for this visa, you need to lodge an EOI (expression of interest) through skill select and wait to get invited from the immigration department. Once you have received an invitation, you are expected to reply within 60 days or else your invitation would expire. Accordingly, it is very important that you have all required documentation prepared to lodge as soon as possible after receiving the invitation.

Visa Criteria

In order to qualify for a Subclass 190 visa, you would need to:

Nomination by a State or Territory Government

Each state/territory has their own list of occupations they desire. Eligibility of which can be met if you have the right English scores/experience etc.

Do I Apply in Australia or Overseas?

You can either be onshore or offshore to apply for this visa. If you are onshore, you need to have a valid visa before applying for this or a bridging visa A, B or C. Once applied, you will be given a bridging visa until the decision of your file comes up, allowing you to stay in Australia until then.

Including Family Members

Yes, you can include your family members while lodging this visa.

The following can be added:

  • Spouses, de facto partners, and same-sex partners
  • Dependent children
  • Other dependent family members - e.g. parents who live with you and are financially dependent

Duration and Conditions

This is a permanent visa which allows you to stay indefinitely after the visa is granted. The condition is that you need to stay in the nominated state/territory for a period of 2 years. Visafast Migration Consultancy has significant expertise in handling general skilled visa applications, and can help you with:

  • Getting your skills assessed through different skills assessment authorities
  • Coming up with strategies to maximise your points score to get an invitation quicker
  • Lodging visa applications within tight deadlines
  • Managing your bridging visas
  • Getting results with minimum stress and worry for you
  • Please book an immigration consultation if you would like assistance with your Skilled Independent visa application.

Contact us to find out your options!